NEP’s Bill Black analyzes the significance of Rep. Chris Collins arrest for insider trading along with his son and son’s fiance’s father on 13 counts of wire fraud, securities fraud, and making false statements to the FBI. Collins was first Congressman to endorse Trump and is one of his closest confidants.
- Help Us Develop New Media Content
LOOK WHAT THEY’RE SAYING:"Where is the best economics now being done? UMKC."
-- James K. Galbraith
International Post Keynesian Conference @ UMKC
- Conference site and details are found here.
Bank Whistleblowers UnitedPosts Related to BWU
Listen to Our Podcast
- Randy Wray on Krugman and the Frustration of the Heterodox April 28, 2014
- Fred Lee Talks About his Contributions to Heterodox Economics April 18, 2014
- Feb. 27 Podcast with Randy Wray February 27, 2014
- Bill Black and Randy Wray October 21, 2013
- Political Theatre and the Government Shutdown October 2, 2013
- Randy Wray: The Taper, the Debt Ceiling and the Prospects for Growth September 23, 2013
- Stephanie Kelton Talks with Warren Mosler September 4, 2013
Articles Written By
- Angry Bear
- Bill Mitchell – billy blog
- Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- Credit Writedowns
- Dollar Monopoly
- Felix Salmon
- It's the People's Money
- Michael Hudson
- Mike Norman Economics
- Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
- MMT Bulgaria
- MMT In Canada
- Modern Money Mechanics
- Naked Capitalism
- Nouriel Roubini's Global EconoMonitor
- Paul Kedrosky's Infectious Greed
- Paul Krugman
- rete mmt
- The Big Picture
- The Center of the Universe
- The Future of Finance
- Un Cafelito a las Once
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Central Bank Research Hub, BIS
- Economic Indicators Calendar
- Financial Market Indices
- Fiscal Sustainability Teach-In
- How Economic Inequality Harms Societies
- International Post Keynesian Conference
- Izabella Kaminska @ FT Alphaville
- NBER Information on Recessions and Recoveries
- NBER: Economic Indicators and Releases
- The Centre of Full Employment and Equity
- The Congressional Budget Office
- The Global Macro Edge
- USA Spending
As one who is sickened and frightened by Trump and his administration, let me say that I am even more sickened and frightened by the police state principle that lying to the FBI, when not under oath, is itself a criminal act.
What kind of trolling is that ?
you have two choices : don’t say anything until you have counsel present ( the smart choice) or if you do say something, tell the truth.
you really think that when the FBI asks you something you should able to lie and get away with it ? at the very least it should be considered obstruction of justice.