Rio de Janeiro- RJ. On July 24, the Multidisciplinary Institute for Development and Strategies (MINDS) will gather top policymakers, economists, and analysts at the FORD-MINDS Conference on Banking, Financial Instability, and Financial Governance in Brazil to discuss the structure of Brazil’s financial system to ensure stability for a growing and equitable economy. The conference, is being organized by MINDS with support from the Ford Foundation, and will take place on Friday, July 24, at the Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV/EESP), Rua Itapeva 474, in São Paulo. Conference details are below.
- Help Us Develop New Media Content
LOOK WHAT THEY’RE SAYING:
International Post Keynesian Conference @ UMKC
- Conference site and details are found here.
Bank Whistleblowers United
- Randy Wray on Krugman and the Frustration of the Heterodox April 28, 2014
- Fred Lee Talks About his Contributions to Heterodox Economics April 18, 2014
- Feb. 27 Podcast with Randy Wray February 27, 2014
- Bill Black and Randy Wray October 21, 2013
- Political Theatre and the Government Shutdown October 2, 2013
- Randy Wray: The Taper, the Debt Ceiling and the Prospects for Growth September 23, 2013
- Stephanie Kelton Talks with Warren Mosler September 4, 2013
Articles Written By