The Banks Have Blood on Their Hands and the regulators are too fearful to act. Bill returned to Peak Prosperity to explain whether the level of systemic risk due to fraud in our financial markets has improved or worsened since the dire situation he painted for us in early 2012. Sadly, it looks like abuse by the big players has only flourished since then.
- Help Us Develop New Media Content
LOOK WHAT THEY’RE SAYING:"Where is the best economics now being done? UMKC."
-- James K. Galbraith
International Post Keynesian Conference @ UMKC
- Conference site and details are found here.
Bank Whistleblowers UnitedPosts Related to BWU
Listen to Our Podcast
- Randy Wray on Krugman and the Frustration of the Heterodox April 28, 2014
- Fred Lee Talks About his Contributions to Heterodox Economics April 18, 2014
- Feb. 27 Podcast with Randy Wray February 27, 2014
- Bill Black and Randy Wray October 21, 2013
- Political Theatre and the Government Shutdown October 2, 2013
- Randy Wray: The Taper, the Debt Ceiling and the Prospects for Growth September 23, 2013
- Stephanie Kelton Talks with Warren Mosler September 4, 2013
Articles Written By
- Angry Bear
- Bill Mitchell – billy blog
- Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- Credit Writedowns
- Dollar Monopoly
- Felix Salmon
- It's the People's Money
- Michael Hudson
- Mike Norman Economics
- Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
- MMT Bulgaria
- MMT In Canada
- Modern Money Mechanics
- Naked Capitalism
- Nouriel Roubini's Global EconoMonitor
- Paul Kedrosky's Infectious Greed
- Paul Krugman
- rete mmt
- The Big Picture
- The Center of the Universe
- The Future of Finance
- Un Cafelito a las Once
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Central Bank Research Hub, BIS
- Economic Indicators Calendar
- Financial Market Indices
- Fiscal Sustainability Teach-In
- How Economic Inequality Harms Societies
- International Post Keynesian Conference
- Izabella Kaminska @ FT Alphaville
- NBER Information on Recessions and Recoveries
- NBER: Economic Indicators and Releases
- The Centre of Full Employment and Equity
- The Congressional Budget Office
- The Global Macro Edge
- USA Spending
Great work Bill.
Great interviewer too. He clearly had a brain but also the sense to let you tell it.
Great beyond wonderful.
I hope Bill had his camera on.
And that Ms. Raskin is listening.
We could use the help.
Great interview Professor Black.
I would also like to thank the show’s host for allowing you to explain things so fully, sans interruption.
Outstanding information that must be shared. Sad that so few know and understand the magnitude of the problems outlined.
Thank you Mr. Black