Bill Griffeth (filling in for Larry Kudlow) discusses high frequency trading and whether it creates unfair markets. Bill Black weighs in on the lack of merits for High Frequency Trading and impact of collocating servers to get milli-second trading advantages.
- Help Us Develop New Media Content
LOOK WHAT THEY’RE SAYING:
- Bill Black and Randy Wray October 21, 2013
- Political Theatre and the Government Shutdown October 2, 2013
- Randy Wray: The Taper, the Debt Ceiling and the Prospects for Growth September 23, 2013
- Stephanie Kelton Talks with Warren Mosler September 4, 2013
Articles Written By