NEP’s Bill Black appears on The Real News Network. Topic of discussion is how the Legarde case reveals how power and money protect the elite. You can view the video below. If you wish to see a transcript, you can view it here.
- Help Us Develop New Media Content
LOOK WHAT THEY’RE SAYING:"Where is the best economics now being done? UMKC."
-- James K. Galbraith
International Post Keynesian Conference @ UMKC
- Conference site and details are found here.
Bank Whistleblowers UnitedPosts Related to BWU
Listen to Our Podcast
- Randy Wray on Krugman and the Frustration of the Heterodox April 28, 2014
- Fred Lee Talks About his Contributions to Heterodox Economics April 18, 2014
- Feb. 27 Podcast with Randy Wray February 27, 2014
- Bill Black and Randy Wray October 21, 2013
- Political Theatre and the Government Shutdown October 2, 2013
- Randy Wray: The Taper, the Debt Ceiling and the Prospects for Growth September 23, 2013
- Stephanie Kelton Talks with Warren Mosler September 4, 2013
Articles Written By
- Angry Bear
- Bill Mitchell – billy blog
- Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- Credit Writedowns
- Dollar Monopoly
- Felix Salmon
- It's the People's Money
- Michael Hudson
- Mike Norman Economics
- Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
- MMT Bulgaria
- MMT In Canada
- Modern Money Mechanics
- Naked Capitalism
- Nouriel Roubini's Global EconoMonitor
- Paul Kedrosky's Infectious Greed
- Paul Krugman
- rete mmt
- The Big Picture
- The Center of the Universe
- The Future of Finance
- Un Cafelito a las Once
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Central Bank Research Hub, BIS
- Economic Indicators Calendar
- Financial Market Indices
- Fiscal Sustainability Teach-In
- How Economic Inequality Harms Societies
- International Post Keynesian Conference
- Izabella Kaminska @ FT Alphaville
- NBER Information on Recessions and Recoveries
- NBER: Economic Indicators and Releases
- The Centre of Full Employment and Equity
- The Congressional Budget Office
- The Global Macro Edge
- USA Spending
Have you ever seen the IMF and Workd Bank salaries and pensions ? I was told none even pay income tax either. Is that true ?
Dr. Black’s leadership on the subject of the corruption of the elite leaders of what is generally called internatonal finance but being more accurately the self-serving global monetary literati, is appreciated beyond measure.
By exposing their corrupt identity we witness that which le point un porcient cannot escape, the stench of their ‘untouchable’ air, such as to lead many to question whether any confidence or trust can be given to such institutions and especially their present greedy management.
Remember these are private arrangements among international ‘purveyors’ of the debt that is needed to keep our
This is the world order from which a new relationship must indeed be forged.
For good reason.
Thank you Dr. Black.